The 2-day workshop was organised by the European 6G Flagship project Hexa-X together with other ICT-52 6G projects. The event was open to all and free of charge.
Ricard Vilalta from CTTC, and TeraFlow project coordinator, held the presentation "TeraFlow: Use cases for a novel cloud-native SDN controller for beyond 5G networks" within the session "6G use cases and societal values - including aspects of sustainability, security and spectrum".
Check in this page the recording and access the presentations done on February 3rd between 9:00 and 12:00:
- Opening by EC, Beyond 5G and 6G: European R&I perspective, Bernard Barani, Deputy Head of Unit, EC Future Connectivity Systems, 20 min
- Welcome and 6G vision from organizing project Hexa-X, project lead Mikko Uusitalo (Nokia) and technical manager Patrik Rugeland (Ericsson), 15 min
- Introduction of the European 5G/6G IA whitepaper on 6G, Mikko Uusitalo (Nokia) and Carlos J. Bernardos (Univ. Carlos III), 30 min
- 6G use cases and societal values – including aspects of sustainability, security and spectrum
- Hexa-X: 6G use cases and societal values – including aspects of sustainability, security and spectrum, Bahare Masood Khorsandi (Nokia), 20 min
- REINDEER: Emerging interactive use cases: technical requirements and quantification, Juan Francisco Esteban Rivas (Telefonica), 20 min
- TeraFlow: TeraFlow use cases for a novel cloud-native SDN controller for beyond 5G networks, Ricard Vilalta (CTTC), 20 min
If you wish to see the recordings of other sessions, please go to Hexa-X project website: https://hexa-x.eu/ict-52-workshop-on-6g/