TeraFlowSDN participated on IEEE ICC, one of two IEEE Communications Society’s flagship conferences (ICC and Globecom). Each year, close to 2,000 attendees from over 70 countries attend this event which consists of keynote, technical paper and industry sessions plus innovative tutorials and workshops. IEEE ICC is known for bringing together audiences from both industry and academia to learn about the latest research and innovations in communications and networking technology, share ideas and best practices, and collaborate on future projects. This year IEEE ICC 2023 focused on “Sustainable Communications for Renaissance“. The event is regularly organized by IEEE Communications Society (IEEE-ComSoc) www.comsoc.org and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). www.ieee.org.
TeraFlow was an exhibitor in this even with a dedicated booth. Our team prepared for this event demonstrators, posters and roll-ups, and a project brochure. All the materials and our delegates were found at Booth 22
On Monday, 29 May at 16:30 - 18:00 CEST in room S8., our coordinator Ricard Vilalta (CTTC) presented TeraFlowSDN during the session PR-2: SELF-ORGANIZING, SELF-MANAGING (AI-DRIVEN) AUTONOMOUS 6G NETWORKS, chaired by Alexandros Kaloxylos, Executive Director of the 6G Smart Networks and Services Industry Association (6G-IA).
The agenda will be as follows:
- ARIADNE: Autonomous UE-AP associations in a dense and evolving 6G network, Edwin Yaqub
- TeraFlow: TeraFlow SDN controller for AI-based cybersecurity and network automation, Ricard Vilalta
- B5G-OPEN: Real-time Autonomous Optical Operation: from Vision to Development in B5G-Open, Luis Velasco
- 5GASP: AI Driven enabler for NetApps, Xenofon Vasilakos
- DAEMON: Design, development and prototyping of Network Intelligence plane, Miguel Camelo
- Hexa-X: AI/ML-based Management and Orchestration for the Future 6G networks the Hexa-X Vision, Giada Landi
Some members of the TeraFlowSDN team - Ramón Casellas, Ricardo Martinez, Ricard Vilalta and Raul Muñoz from Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) are also authors of the paper “VNF Placement over Autonomic Elastic Optical Network via Deep Reinforcement Learning” that was presented on session ONS-1: ML-ENABLED OPTICAL FIBER NETWORKS (Room: M8, Tuesday 30 May, 11:30-13:00 CEST)
On Tuesday 30th May 2023 at 11:15 CEST, our coordinator Ricard Vilalta presented TeraFlow in the Podium Industrial Pitches.